Monday, June 13, 2011

First Day Living in Chelsea! 6.13.2011.

Chelsea is the absolute most amazing city to live in!
   Not only is the dorm clean and cute, but the people are great, the beds are comfortable and...

1. There is an Anthropologie right across from my dorm.
2. There is a Kiehl's right across from my dorm.
3. There is a M.A.C. right across from my dorm.
4. There is a Banana Republic right across from my dorm.
5. There is an organic foods store right across from my dorm.
6. There are TWO, I repeat TWO CATH KIDSTON STORES across from my dorm.
7. AND two cupcake shops.

Which all boils down to....HEAVEN!!!

And to add to the madness, I have seen three ferrari's, two roles royce's, and countless audis and mercedes. It does not get much more interesting/outrageous/amazing than that. :)

Here are some pictures of our room (Elyse is my roommate!) , so sorry it's so messy!
Beds and window: we are on the 6th floor... 

How cars park in London-- facing each other, backwards, forwards, sideways, however they fit! 

Cute street!


Our fresh flowers we bought at the market! (for only L 1.50!!!)

Wardrobe cabinet. 

Adorable little mug I bought for tea at this home goods store called Habitat-- it has little embroidered doilies on it!! Cuteness overload. 

Tomorrow we go through our class/field-trip orientation at 9 am, and then classes start Wednesday. I have already met a couple people taking the same classes as me so it should be a really great summer semester. So excited! 

-xox-

No comments:

Post a Comment